Orisec intruder alarm systems are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom and are only available from professional installers, like GCS Alarms. We have chosen Orisec as one of our alarm suppliers because its products are reliable along with the simplicity of the cloud portal and app to allow self-monitoring solution at currently no additional costs from a third party.
Orisec provides a cloud portal to enable remote maintenance. The advantages it can bring are:
- Peace of mind for intruder alarm users
- Access to set and unset your alarm from over the phone
- More efficient use of your staff and time
Key features of the Orisec app:
- Family care feature helping keep vulnerable family and friends safe without invading their privacy. Being able to discreetly keep an eye on elderly or other vulnerable family members with the app sending you an alert if it picks up that there has been no activity at your relative’s home within a programmable timeframe.
This will allow you to seek help and get someone to check on your relative if you are not able to travel to their house yourself.
- Receiving notifications of when alarms are activated which could be for a break-in, fire, or flood
- Setting and unsetting your alarm system, which includes full setting or just part-setting the alarm, wherever you are in the world.
Orisec offers a wide choice of wireless and hybrid (wired/wireless) grade 2 and grade 3 control panels. The wireless control panels have a range of features including:
- Up to 10 On Board Zones
- Up to 40 Zones
- Up to 5 Panel Outputs
Orisec makes a range of keypads to suit a variety of requirements. The 500 series keypads, for example, offers incredibly simple end user operation.
Orisec offers a selection of internal and external detectors that will ensure the reliability of your intruder alarm system. These include ceiling mount detectors, shock detectors for perimeter detection and covert magnetic contacts which are small enough to be installed in almost any location.